What's New, Cupcake?: Ingeniously Simple Designs for Every Occasion
The endlessly imaginative duo who turned cupcaking into a national pastime is back, with utterly new, eye-popping creations anyone can make.
• Create a cupcake race car, a cupcake robot, or ravishing ring bling cupcakes for a birthday party.
• Surprise the family with Chinese takeout dinner cupcakes on April Fool's or serve up a goofy chocolate moose.
• Captivate Mom with a bouquet of long-stemmed mum cupcakes.
• Build sand castle cupcakes with the kids.
All you need are candies from the corner store, cake mix, and canned frosting. So what is new, Cupcake?
• Lots of "EZ" projects that use just a few ingredients--perfect for kids and parties.
• More pictures, brighter colors, bolder designs.
• More faux-food creations--so real you won't believe they're cupcakes!
• More comical critters and the cutest pets ever!
• More irresistible party centerpieces to celebrate hobbies, from golf to knitting.
• More spectacular holiday cupcakes: Valentine's, Easter, Fourth of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. You'll end up with cupcakes so striking that you won't want to eat them--but so delicious you'll have no choice!
What people are saying - Write a review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - mojo09226 - LibraryThing
This is the first time I have ever reviewed a cook book. I should probably do more because it is either you like it or you don't. So...I liked this one. It has beautiful pictures through out the book ... Read full review
Amazingly uniqueUser Review - hnfizer - Overstock.com
was given this as a gift and loved it so much I ordered it along with another cupcake book by the same author for my sister. She has a cupcake bussiness and uses the ideas and various techniques regularly. Its easy and increxibly unique! She loves it! Read full review
April Fools Play
You Say Its Your Birthday?
I Thought You Ordered Chocolate Moose
Lets Party Cupcake
The House That Boo Built
Hooray for Holly Days
Cupcakes Frostings and Cookies
About the Authors