Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
act shall take ACT to amend ACT to create action amend section amended to read amount annual application appointed Approved June assessment authorized ballot Bayfield county bonds buyer candidate cents certificate CHAPTER commissioner common council compensation contract copy corporation county board county clerk create section deemed duties election electors enact as follows exceed expenses fees filed force franchise fund hereby highway hundred dollars improvement inspector issued judge July June 15 June 30 justice lands license manner ment municipal necessary notice owner paid party passage and publication payment person petition proceedings Published June purpose railroad commission register of deeds relating repealed represented in Senate Rusk county secretary section to read Senate and Assembly statutes is amended subsection superintendent take effect term therein thereof thereto thousand dollars tion treasurer trustees village vote Wisconsin
679. lappuse - ... the particular purpose for which the goods are required, and it appears that the buyer relies on the seller's skill or judgment, whether he be the grower or manufacturer or not, there is an implied warranty that the goods shall be reasonably fit for such purpose.
681. lappuse - ... description and goods of that description and in a deliverable state are unconditionally appropriated to the contract either by the seller with the assent of the buyer or by the buyer with the assent of the seller the property in the goods thereupon passes to the buyer. Such assent may be expressed or implied and may be given either before or after the appropriation is made.
689. lappuse - The buyer is deemed to have accepted the goods when he intimates to the seller that he has accepted them, or when the goods have been delivered to him, and he does any act in relation to them which is inconsistent with the ownership of the seller, or when, after the lapse of a reasonable time he retains the goods without intimating to the seller that he has rejected them.
678. lappuse - Any affirmation of fact or any promise by the seller relating to the goods is an express warranty if the natural tendency of such affirmation or promise is to induce the buyer to purchase the goods, and if the buyer purchases the goods relying thereon. No affirmation of the value of the goods, nor any statement purporting to be a statement of the seller's opinion only shall be construed as a warranty.
679. lappuse - Subject to the provisions of this Act and of any statute in that behalf, there is no implied warranty or condition as to the quality or fitness for any particular purpose of goods supplied under a contract of sale...
683. lappuse - Where a person having bought or agreed to buy goods obtains, with the consent of the seller, possession of the goods or the documents of title to the goods, the delivery or transfer by that person, or by a mercantile agent...
694. lappuse - ... 2. The measure of damages is the estimated loss directly and naturally resulting, in the ordinary course of events, from the buyer's breach of contract.
373. lappuse - The acceptance of a bill is the signification by the drawee of his assent to the order of the drawer. The acceptance must be in writing and signed by the drawee. It must not express that the drawee will perform his promise by any other means than the payment of money.
704. lappuse - Such notice may be given either to the person in actual possession of the goods or to his principal. In the latter case the notice, to be effectual, must be given at such time and under such circumstances that the principal, by the exercise of reasonable diligence, may communicate it to his servant or agent in time to prevent a delivery to the buyer.
685. lappuse - ... may be defeated by the levy of an attachment or execution upon the goods by a creditor of the transferor, or by a notification to such bailee by the transferor or a subsequent purchaser from the transferor of a subsequent sale of the goods by the transferor.