Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2000 - Medical - 162 pages
ogether, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins and the American Academy of Family Physicians present Women's Health, a tool for the family physician that covers the most common questions and problems encountered in the office. Covering menopause, contraception and menstrual disorders, as well as prevention of obesity, osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease, this handy, readable reference is ideal for all physicians involved in the field of women's health care
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
How to Lose Weight Fast ?
How to Lose Weight the Healthy Way?
Lose 35 lbs in 4 weeks ! I found Jennifer successful story on this blog
She inspired me with a real example!
Some excerpts from her diary:
- care abdominal exercise equipment personal fitness and
- care abdominal exercise fitness and equipment personal
- care abdominal exercise fitness and personal equipment
- care abdominal exercise fitness equipment and personal
- care abdominal exercise fitness equipment personal and