this is even more of my mind.. still on disability.
i always keep a notepad handy, as external brain dump.
if i don't write it down it'll roll around, endlessly. or i forget it, immediately.
this collection is comprised of thots which i did(n't) share elsewhere, and perhaps should(n't) have.
there is no context. there is [little to] no clarification. there only is what there is.
it is all in how you choose to interpret what's written.
volume iii originated within 2016–2017.
chapter choices: all or subdivided.
All: the direct order it came out of my mind.
Div: the attempted categorization of this data.
ps. wrote in American English, all intent lost in translation.
– it is easier being feared than loved.. fewer people bother you.
– clicking like/share upon another's post does not activism make.
– never, ever barter with your soul. only refinance for a better exchange rate.
– streaming media– it almost makes bearable being home alone (and friendless) every night.
– authorship is an exercise in trusting your creative instincts, and not accepting when told you haven't any.
– i'll always take the other way, the long way, the hard way, the wrong way, over the “do it my way!”
– turns out, you mighta missed your true calling.. too bad, that usually means it's already too late.
– only the pompous, the pious, or assholes, feel the need to shame the ignorant.
– life is a learning curve.. around the bend of which awaits your death.
– money– the root of most suffering, which does trickle down.
discordant thots, vol.i
discordant thots, vol.ii
a PonderHouse publication.