Get this book in print
About this book
TABLE OF CONTENTS
REIGN OF KING GEORGE THE SECOND..
504. THE Trial of Mrs. MARY HEATH, (a Witness examined on
the Trial in Ejectment in the Court of Exchequer in Michaelmas
Term, 1743, in the Cause wherein Campbell Craig, Lessee of
James Annesley, esq. was Plaintiff, against the Right Hon. Richard
Earl of Anglesea, Defendant) for Perjury, at the Bar of the Court
of King's-Bench in Ireland, on Friday the 8th Day of February,
A. D. 1744...........
505. The Trial of the Right Hon. RICHARD Earl of ANGLESEA,
FRANCIS ANNESLEY, esq. and JOHN JANS, gent. for an
Assault on the Hon. James Annesley, Daniel Mac Kercher, and
Hugh Kennedy, esqrs. and William Goostry, gent. A. D. 1744 ...
506. The Trial of WILLIAM CHETWYND, esq. for the Murder of
Mr. Thomas Ricketts, A. D. 1743 ..........
507. The Trial of FRANCIS TOWNLEY, esq. for High Treason, (in
levying War against his most Sacred Majesty King George the
Second), A. D. 1746
508. The Trial of GEORGE FLETCHER, for High-Treason, A.D.
509. The Trials of THOMAS CHADWICK and WILLIAM BAT.
TRAGH, for High Treason, A. D. 1746 ....
510. The Trial of THOMAS THEODORUS DEACON, for High
Treason, A. D. 1746 .....
511. The Trial of JOHN BERWICK, for High Treason, A. D. 1746 367
512. The Trial of DAVID MORGAN, of Monmouth, but late of
Derby, esq. for High Treason, A. D. 1746
518. The Trial of ALEXANDER MAC GROWTHER, for High
Treason, A. D. 1746
514. The Proceedings at St. Margaret's-hill, Southwark, relating to
ALEXANDER and CHARLES KINLOCH (Brothers to Sir
James Kinloch, bart.), relating to their Plea that they were born
in Scotland, and ought to be tried according to the Laws of that
Kingdom, &c. A. D. 1746 .....
515. The Trial of JAMES BRADSHAW, for High Treason, A. D. 1746 415
516. The Trial of Sir JOHN WEDDERBURN, bart. for High Treason,
A. D. 1746
517. Proceedings at the Court of King's-Bench, Westminster, November
21, against CHARLES RATCLIFFE, esq. on a Conviction and
Attainder of High Treason in May 1716, A. D. 1746............... 430
518. The whole Proceedings in the House of Peers, upon the Indictments
against WILLIAM Earl of KILMARNOCK, GEORGE Earl
of CROMERTIE, and ARTHUR Lord BALMERINO, for
High Treason, in levying War against his Majesty, A. D. 1746
519. The whole Proceedings in the House of Peers, upon the Impeach-
ment exhibited by the Knights, Citizens, and Burgesses, in Par-
liament assembled, in the Names of themselves, and of all the
Commons of Great Britain, against SIMON Lord LOVAT, for
High Treason, A. D. 1746-7
520. Proceedings against ÆNEAS MACDONALD alias ANGUS
MACDONALD, for High Treason, A. D. 1747 .................