The New Laurel's Kitchen: A Handbook for Vegetarian Cookery & Nutrition
The complete cookbook and reference center for the whole-foods kitchen - over a million copies sold!
The New Laurel's Kitchen is everything that made the first edition loved and trusted, with hundreds of new recipes and the latest nutritional information.
* Over 500 recipes, ideas, menus, and suggestions, each tested and perfected for satisfying, wholesome home cooking
* Imaginative use of low-cost, easy-to-find foods
* Dozens of ways to cut back on fat without losting flavor
* Revolutionary food guide that makes good nutrition easy
* Sections on cooking for children, elders, pregnant moms, athletes
* Practical applications of the latest in nutrition science
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: The New Laurel's KitchenUser Review - Brenda Funk - Goodreads
An unusual cookbook in that there are not a lot of pictures, and there is a lot to read. Good stuff though, which I will keep reading as I use the recipes. And they do look great and well tested. Read full review
Review: The New Laurel's KitchenUser Review - Mary Corso - Goodreads
If you ever get hold of the original Laurel's Kitchen (unhandy paperback size) it has an introduction called "keeper of the keys" that actually motivates me to do housework (I guess I should read it ... Read full review