Your Google ebooks file download is just a few short steps away. Follow these simple instructions (Mac and PC only).
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions ebook reader software - you need to do this only the first time.
- If you wish to transfer the file from this computer to another Adobe-compatible device, be sure to use a common Adobe id on both readers. You will also need to install to your Mac or PC the software specific to your ebook reader: the Sony Reader Library, or the NOOK app.
- Download this ACSM file for your book, Gerardi Joannis Vossii De historicis graecis libri IV.
- Open the ACSM file with the Adobe Digital Editions software. This may happen automatically, depending on your web browser.
- Enjoy! You can find your ebook in the Digital Editions folder on your computer and transfer it to your reader device with a USB cable.
To transfer this book to your reader device:
- Go to Library View in Adobe Digital Editions by clicking the icon of three books. You will find your ebook under the "All Items" bookshelf in the left-hand panel.
- Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable that came with your device.
- Drag and drop your ebook from the "All Items" bookshelf to your device.
- Disconnect the device from your computer.
For more help please visit the Google Books Help Center or email Google Books Support.You can also browse for more ebooks.