For specialists and non-specialists alike, returning an athlete to pre-injury performance safely and quickly is uniquely challenging. To help you address these complex issues in everyday practice, Baxter’s The Foot and Ankle in Sport, 3rd Edition, provides focused, authoritative information on the examination, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of sports-related foot and ankle injuries – ideal for returning both professional and recreational athletes to full use and function.
- Provides expert guidance on athletic evaluation, sports syndromes, anatomic disorders, orthoses and rehabilitation, and more.
- Includes new and updated case studies and pearls for optimal use in the clinical setting.
- Features thoroughly revised content and enhanced coverage of stress fractures, as well as metabolic consideration in athletes.
- Includes new chapters on the disabled athlete, the military athlete, caring for the athlete as a team, foot and ankle exam, and biologics.
- Features a new, full-color design throughout and new videos available online.
- Shares the expertise of international contributors who provide a global perspective on sports medicine.