Lower Your Blood Pressure in Eight Weeks: A Revolutionary Program for a Longer, Healthier Life
The numbers speak for themselves. More than 50 million Americans suffer from high blood pressure—and yet despite the billions we spend on medication, the death rate from high blood pressure has risen 36 percent in the past decade. Clearly, the time has come for a radical new treatment plan. And that’s exactly what Dr. Stephen T. Sinatra delivers in this invaluable new book.
All too often people with high blood pressure get the same frustrating advice from their doctors: lose some weight, lay off the salt, and fill a bunch of prescriptions. One of the nation’s leading authorities on cardiovascular disease, Dr. Sinatra offers a different approach. Through an eight week plan that takes into account your lifestyle, medical history, and special needs, this book will dramatically lower your blood pressure while at the same time reducing or even eliminating your need for medications. Inside you will discover
• How to diagnose high blood pressure and get the help you need fast
• A meal-by-meal diet plan you can start following today
• The relationship between hypertension, cholesterol, heart disease, and stroke
• The special risk factors for women, the elderly, and African Americans
• Easy, enjoyable exercises you can make part of your daily routine
• How dietary supplements work and which ones are best for you
• Which medications to use—and which to avoid
• Finding the stress-reduction program that works for you
Clearly written, user friendly, grounded in science and common sense, and full of inspiring case histories and delicious recipes, Lower Your Blood Pressure in Eight Weeks is the one book that deals with all the factors involved in hypertension. This program has worked wonders with hundreds of Dr. Sinatra’s patients. Now it will do the same for you!
From the Trade Paperback edition.
What people are saying - Write a review
Lower your blood pressure in eight weeks: a revolutionary new program for a longer, healthier lifeUser Review - Not Available - Book Verdict
Cardiologist, psychotherapist, and medical author Sinatra (Heart Sense for Women) takes a holistic approach (diet, exercise, and nutritional supplements) to lowering blood pressure without the aid of ... Read full review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
How to Lose Weight Fast ?
How to Lose Weight the Healthy Way?
Lose 35 lbs in 4 weeks ! I found one successful story on this blog
It inspired me with a real example!
Some excerpts from this blog:
- after exercise abdominal c section
- edge exercise bike
- copeland clinic for natural weight loss
- natural body building gallery
- extra strong binders abdominal
- importers of herbal soap in usa
Magical Nutritionals and Phytonutrients
Exercise Fish and Flax
Asparagus Avocado and Anger 15 1
Will Legumes Mushrooms Garlic and Yoga
Beverages and Biofeedback Hawthorn
Healing in the New Millennium
Tomorrow Is the First Day of the Rest of Your Life