Verbal Review for the SAT
Research & Education Association, 2005 - Education - 372 pages
Maximize your score on the new SAT with REA’s Verbal Review for the SAT!
This new edition features a comprehensive analysis of the new SAT’s Short Essay, Critical Reading, and Multiple Choice formats. Learn the ins and outs of writing an essay, proofreading, mastering usage and sentence correction, and more. Build your English language test skills with over 200 reading and writing drills. Two appendices contain key prefixes, roots, suffixes, and essential vocabulary words.
- New edition reflects all the changes on the new SAT including the Writing section
- Concentrated subject analyses hone test skills & max study efforts
- Thoroughly detailed explanations for all practice exam questions
- Packed with test-taking tips and more than 200 powerhouse drills
- Appendix and Index allow speedy look-up and smarter subject study
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.