Built Below Sea Level: New Orleans
- Pairs social studies and science thematically
- "Shakes up the curriculum" with "Shocker" facts that interest this age group, and a lively page layout that encourages readers to discuss and share knowledge with one another
- Builds background knowledge and vocabulary through front-of-book features labeled "Get on the Wavelength" and "High-Powered Words"
- Includes a "Comprehension Coach" that appears regularly to model and reinforce key comprehension strategies
- Provides links to relevant Internet Web sites
- Exposes students to a variety of formats and text features
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.