Frommer's Vietnam: With Angkor Wat
, Feb 7, 2012
- 480 pages
- Insider advice on navigating local markets, from souvenirs to street food, plus detailed itineraries focused on everything from highlights to history.
- Where to find the newest and best boutiques, hotels, and restaurants, plus local spots off the beaten tourist track.
- Insightful commentary on Angkor Wat in a dedicated Cambodia chapter, plus an in-depth view at Vietnam's rich culture and history.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writer, a resident of Southeast Asia, is passionate and knowledgeable about the destination.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.