The Business of Venture Capital: Insights from Leading Practitioners on the Art of Raising a Fund, Deal Structuring, Value Creation, and Exit Strategies
Wiley, 25 Οκτ 2011 - 432 σελίδες
The definitive guide demystifying the venture capital business
The Business of Venture Capital covers the entire spectrum of a venture capital business, from raising venture funds to structuring investments, value creation as board member and assessing exit pathways. Author Mahendra Ramsinghani covers the distinct aspects of the venture capital fund raising and investment process with insights and perspectives from leading experts. Interviewees include Limited Partners (LPs) such as Credit Suisse, Grove Street Advisors and General Partners (GPs) from Foundry Group, Spark Capital, Benchmark Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Shasta Ventures and Bessemer Venture Partners. If you’re curious about venture capital businesses, you’ve found the only book that covers it all.
• The first book to address the full investment cycle of the venture capital business
• Demystifies the key aspects of the business - raising venture funds, fund-level due diligence and fund terms, structuring investments, value creation, and exits
• Foreword by Mark Heesen, President, National Venture Capital Association
• Benefit from the experiences of the best-in-class practitioners, who have made investments in leading companies like Zynga, Twitter & Foursquare
• Describes how venture capital is an art as well as a science
In-depth and thorough, The Business of Venture Capital is the one book that includes insights, tools and real world examples every practitioner can benefit from.
Τι λένε οι χρήστες - Σύνταξη κριτικής
Δεν εντοπίσαμε κριτικές στις συνήθεις τοποθεσίες.