Caribbean Ports of Call 1997: Where to Dine and Shop and What to See and Do When You Go Ashore
- What to see and do and where to eat and shop in 28 cruise destinations: From coming ashore to seeing the sights, this guide tells cruise passengers everything they need to know:
- Where ships dock and drop anchor.
- The best restaurants, shops, beaches, and activities--all easily reached from the pier.
- Recommended shore excursions.
- Walking and driving tours for independent-minded passengers.
- A cruise primer that tells you how to choose the right ship, how to pick a travel agent, how to get the best deal on a cruise vacation, and more.
- 43 pages of maps.
12 pages matching Guadeloupe in this book
Results 1-3 of 12
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Choosing Your Cruise
How Long to Sail
Hints for Older Passengers
8 other sections not shown
Other editions - View all
Acapulco agencies Antigua Aruba Ashore Bahamas Barbados Beach cabin calling at Nassau calling at St Caribbean loops depart Cartagena casinos Club coast Cost Cozumel Cozumel/Playa del Carmen cruise lines cruise passengers cruise ships Curacao depart Fort Lauderdale depart San Juan Dining discounts dive downtown Exploring Numbers fare fish Freeport French Golf Grand Cayman Grenada Guadeloupe harbor Havensight Hotel House include calls itineraries Key West loops depart Miami loops depart San Lucia Maarten/St margin correspond Martinique miles Montego Bay Museum Ocho Rios offers Old San Juan Panama Canal Panama Canal transit Park passport pier Playa del Carmen Plaza ports of call prices are approximate Puerto Caldera Reef restaurant ride sailing San Blas Islands scuba Seven-night western Caribbean Shore The following snorkeling Soufriere southern Caribbean Sports Street Thomas tour tourist town travel agent U.S. dollars U.S. Virgin Islands walk western Caribbean loops