Marketing Research and Information
Elsevier/Butterworth-Heinemann's 2004-2005 CIM Coursebook series offers you the complete package for exam success. Comprising fully updated Coursebook texts that are revised annually, and free online access to the MarketingOnline learning interface, it offers everything you need to study for your CIM qualification.
Carefully structured to link directly to the CIM syllabus, this Coursebook is user-friendly, interactive and relevant, ensuring it is the definitive companion to this year's CIM marketing course. Each Coursebook is accompanied by access to MARKETINGONLINE (www.marketingonline.co.uk), a unique online learning resource designed specifically for CIM students, where you can:
* Annotate, customise and create personally tailored notes using the electronic version of the Coursebook
* Receive regular tutorials on key topics from Marketing Knowledge
* Search the Coursebook online for easy access to definitions and key concepts
* Access the glossary for a comprehensive list of marketing terms and their meanings
* Written specifically for the Marketing Research and Information module to guide you through the 2004-2005 syllabus
* Each text is crammed with a range of learning objectives, cases, questions, activities, definitions, study tips and summaries to support and test your understanding of the theory
* Contains sample assessment material written exclusively for this Coursebook, as well as past examination papers to enable you to practise what has been learned and help prepare for the exam
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.