Primer on Kidney Diseases, Page 953
Arthur Greenberg, Alfred K. Cheung
Elsevier Saunders, 2005 - Medical - 608 pages
As an official publication of the National Kidney Foundation (NKF), Primer on Kidney Diseases has received wide critical acclaim since it first published in 1994. Now in its 4th Edition, it continues to provide a current view of the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management of kidney disease, fluid and electrolyte disorders, hypertension, dialysis, and renal transplantation.
· Incorporates the latest NKF Kidney/Outcome Quality Initiative (K/DOQI) guidelines on chronic kidney disease staging and management.
· Delivers balanced and accurate cutting-edge management and treatment guidelines.
· Features over 70 international experts in all who offer fresh perspectives and a global view of kidney disease.
· Presents new chapters on pathogenesis and pathophysiology of diabetic nephropathy and genetic basis of glomerular and structural kidney disorders. .
· Provides expanded coverage of the pathophysiology and management of chronic kidney disease.
· Includes a more colorful interior design plus redrawn artwork for ease of use.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
All Book Search results »
Clinician's Guide to Laboratory Medicine: A Practical Approach
Samir P. Desai
Snippet view - 2004