Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels beast Behold better blessed blood body called cast cause charge Christ Christian Church creatures Cross death desire devils divine doth earth enemies evil eyes face faith fashion Father fear fire follow give given glorious glory God's Gospel grace hand happy hast hath head hear heart heaven hell hold holy honour horses infinite Isaiah Israel Jews judge judgment justice King leave less light live look Lord matter mean mourning nature never once ourselves Paul peace person poor profession Psalm reason receive rich Saints saith Saviour sense SERMON serve shame sins sorrow soul speak Spirit stand suffer sure tears tell thee things thou thoughts tion tongue true truth turn unto wherein whereof whole wise
225. oldal - If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth at the right hand of God.
374. oldal - Say not thou. What is the cause that the former days were better than these ? for thou dost not inquire wisely concerning this.
524. oldal - For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us : therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness ; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
273. oldal - I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
196. oldal - Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ, whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things...
560. oldal - In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God. They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.
438. oldal - Truly the light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun...
197. oldal - When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.