Superfoods: For Babies and Children
Now in paperback from bestselling author Annabel Karmel, a comprehensive guide for parents on how to pick and prepare the healthiest and tastiest foods for their children.
Boost your baby’s health with Annabel Karmel’s delicious recipes and creative advice for feeding your child in the first five years.
All parents want the best for their children, but choosing the freshest foods and preparing them in the most beneficial and appealing ways is not always easy. As a mother of three and author of more than twenty books on healthy food for children, Annabel Karmel knows better than anyone not only what children should eat but what children will eat.
SuperFoods is both a cookbook and a reference manual that helps parents recognize the nutritional value in even the simplest foods. In addition to a variety of tempting recipes and invaluable advice, SuperFoods includes:
- More than 130 easy recipes suitable for children of all ages—from the best first foods to balanced family meals.
- Menu charts to help you plan ahead—most recipes are suitable for freezing.
- Information on how to avoid food allergies and common childhood complaints such as colic, constipation, and eczema.
- Suggestions for healthy convenience foods to keep in the pantry.
- Tasty recipes that harness the power of SuperFoods to promote growth and energy and boost immunity and brain power.
And much, much more!
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
How to Lose Weight Fast ?
How to Lose Weight the Healthy Way?
Lose 35 lbs in 4 weeks ! I found one successful story on this blog
It inspired me with a real example!
Some excerpts from this blog:
- for free methods exercise abdominal women
- benign positional vertigo exercise
- diamondback exercise bike
- abdominal loss exercise weight rapid
- yoga teacher training venice
Review: Superfoods for Babies and ChildrenUser Review - Jml067 - Goodreads
My favorite homemade baby food book! Read full review