Whose Panties Are These?: More Misadventures from Funny Women on the Road
Following on the heels of the successful Sand in My Bra and Other Misadventures: Funny Women Write from the Road comes another collection of hilarious travel stories by women. From America to Australia to everywhere in between, the true stories in Whose Panties are These? will have you shaking your head in disbelief and rolling in the aisles.
* Escape to New York for the wax job of your life and "Blame It on Rio" with Cynthia Barnes
* Fly with "Sex in the City" writer Cindy Chupack and "The Mile High and Dry Club" and be glad you weren’t there with her
* Get on the "Case of the Date Post Mortem" with Colette O’Connor and find out what really happened
* Go "Knocking on Heaven’s Door" with Anne Lamott and discover why sometimes it helps to "get religion"
* Try to put on weight with Wendy Soref in Senegal where "Small Butts" are an embarrassment to women and a turnoff to men
* Take a sidekick to Vienna with Jessica Maxwell and see how the Austrians handle the "Cowboy Waltz"...and much more
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: Whose Panties Are These?: More Misadventures from Funny Women on the RoadUser Review - Nanna - Goodreads
I wouldn't call it high literature, and some of the stories are even quite badly written, but it's great stuff to read while you need to while away the time, say on a train. Very diverting, and also recognizable. Read full review