Webster's New World Thesaurus
Simon and Schuster
, 2003 - Education
- 512 pages
- EASY...Organized alphabetically just like a dictionary, with no confusing number systems.
- ACCESSIBLE...Only common words are used in the main entry list -- never esoteric words that you would not think of looking for.
- COMPREHENSIVE...Brims with synonyms, antonyms, and phrases other word finders overlook -- so you're never at a loss for words.
- UP-TO-THE-MINUTE...Expanded and updated! Packed with additional listings and synonyms to reflect today's latest scientific, medical, and other technical terms.
- INDISPENSABLE...Featuring carefully selected antonyms -- this is a must-have reference tool that individualizes your writing and makes it come alive.