Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts appears believe Bishop body called Catholic cause character Christ Christian church civil common considerable considered continued course death desire Dissenters Divine doctrine doubt duty effect England equally established evidence existence express fact faith feel friends give given hand heart honour hope House human important influence interest Italy John late learned less letter liberty live Lord manner matter means meeting ment mind ministers moral nature never object observations opinion original party passage passed perhaps period persons political practice present principles Protestant question readers reason received Reformation regard religion religious remarks respect Scripture seems sense Society speak spirit supposed Test thing thought tion true truth Unitarian whole wish writer
625. oldal - Rubric, teach openly in the church, all children that they were made members of Christ, children of God, and inheritors of the kingdom of heaven...
479. oldal - For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of 'Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices : but this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people : and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.
647. oldal - Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God,, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
515. oldal - Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you : for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth. 36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light.
647. oldal - And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
641. oldal - Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy : for by faith ye stand.
549. oldal - I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
630. oldal - I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint; my heart is like wax: it is melted in the midst of my bowels. My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
509. oldal - I, AB, do solemnly and sincerely, in the presence of God, profess, testify, and declare, that I do believe, that, in the Sacrament of the Lord's Supper, there is not any transubstantiation of the elements of bread and wine into the body and blood of Christ, at or after the consecration thereof by any person whatsoever...