Social Security Handbook 2011: Overview of Social Security Programs
The Social Security Handbook: Overview of Social Security Programs, 2011 provides information about Social Security programs and services, and identifies rights and obligations under the Social Security laws. The Handbook also contains information about related programs administered by agencies other than the Social Security Administration.
The completely updated Handbook, organized by section number, is a readable, easy-to-understand reference for comprehending complex Social Security programs and services. It contains information on:
• how Social Security programs are administered
• who is and isn't covered under retirement, survivors, disability, and hospital insurance programs
• who is responsible for submitting the necessary evidence to support a claim
• how claims are processed by the Social Security office
• what Social Security benefits are owed to you
• how to obtain information about your rights under Social Security policy
• and much more!
The Handbook is designed to help users understand the gray areas of the Social Security Act, and to provide critical information about rights and obligations under Social Security laws.
The Handbook outlines how to:
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
Social Security Handbook: Overview of Social Security Programs, 2009
Limited preview - 2009
Social Security Handbook 2010: Overview of Social Security Programs
Limited preview - 2010