The 30-Day Ketogenic Cleanse: Reset Your Metabolism with 160 Tasty Whole-Food Recipes & Meal Plans
For those who are brand-new to keto and those who are getting back on track after falling off the wagon, the first 30 days on a ketogenic diet can be challenging. As the body adapts to burning fat (ketones) rather than sugar for fuel, cravings can arise, and some people find that they just don't feel so great. Many fall victim to the temptation to give up before they can truly experience the benefits of being keto-adapted. The 30-Day Ketogenic Cleanse isn't like most juice or other cleanses where you starve throughout the entire process. Keto expert Maria Emmerich offers tasty whole-food recipes—all dairy-free and nut-free—that are filling and satisfying and keep cravings at bay. Plus, she offers helpful tips and tricks for making it through the adjustment period.
The 30-Day Ketogenic Cleanse is a guidebook for healing the body from the inside out. Most people attempting a keto diet do it completely wrong. Maria Emmerich, on the other hand, bases this cleanse on a true, well-formulated ketogenic diet, helping readers reset their metabolism, regain health, lose weight, and tap into increased energy levels. This book includes:
• A detailed explanation of how sugar causes inflammation and leads to disease
• 30-day meal plans to kick-start ketosis, with corresponding shopping lists
• 30-day Whole30-compliant meal plans, with corresponding shopping lists
• A wide variety of amazing recipes, with suggestions for combining those recipes into delicious and satisfying ketogenic meals
• Easily accessible lists of approved keto foods and foods that hold people back from ketosis
• Tips on how to eat to balance hormones, sleep better, feel better, and lose weight while following a ketogenic diet
• Guidance for maintaining ketosis after a successful 30-day cleanse
• Recommendations for supplements to help heal from poor eating habits
• A bonus slow cooker chapter to help make life easier!
What people are saying - Write a review
Just finished my first 30 day cleanse yesterday. This was easy to follow and very informative! Easy to reflect back on sections of the book if you have any questions during the cleanse. I can tell you I lost 16.2 pounds in the 30 day cleanse. More of a weight loss in the past 5 years trying the following "weight loss programs" Weight Watchers, personal trainer at the gym, Shaklee, It works, etc...I will continue to do this new lifestyle. I highly recommend the book, following Maria on social media and her blog to help your journey into Ketosis. I waited to review the book until after my cleanse and so glad I did because I can share some of my personal journey with you. Went from vegetarian for 13 years into eating the 30 day meal plan. I have felt more energy, better sleeping at night, the inflammation in my body drastically reducing. Thank you Maria for teaching me this and continuing to teach me.