Smart Guide to Starting a Small Business
An all-you-need-to-know introduction to building, maintaining, and profiting from your own business
* Smart Strategies for choosing a business to match your personality and skills, and avoiding the common pitfalls of entrepreneurial start-ups
* Smart Advice on all the behind-the-scenes tasks--dealing with taxes and legal concerns, keeping the books, hiring employees, working with suppliers, and more
* Smart Tips on today's vast range of high-tech tools--what you really need and how to get it without breaking the bank
* Smart Definitions and insights on proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations--and which structure best suits your goals and circumstances
* Quick reading and easy referencing with a comprehensive index and loads of sidebars and tables
19 pages matching liability in this book
Results 1-3 of 19
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
The Skills Youll Need
Show Me the Money
What Comes Next?
21 other sections not shown
able accounting advertising budget business owners business plan business structure cash flow cash flow statement choose clients comes corporation costs credit card customers direct mail dots per inch e-mail employees entrepre entrepreneurs expenses grow your business Here's idea income income statement independent contractor ink jet ink jet printer Internal Revenue Service Internet keep laser printer liability loan look manage marketing plan ness neurs once operating partner partnership percent personal budget preneurs printer probably product or service programs revenue running a business running your business Small Business SMART DEFINITION Smart Guide SMART MONEY SMART SOURCES sole proprietorship spend start-up starting a business Starting a Small STREET SMARTS suppliers things tion tomers Total type of business vendors write