Square Foot Gardening
Twice as much in half the space!
* A complete garden book for both the beginner and the expert
* A new way to garden with 80 percent less space and work
* The companion book to the nationally acclaimed television series
* Over 900,000 copies in print
Square Foot Gardening presents a new way to garden in less space with less work.
* Grow a perfect garden in only 10 minutes a day.
* Harvest the biggest tomatoes.
* Enjoy spectacular flowers every day.
* Ideal for beginners from 4 to 94.
* Simple, easy, attractive and rewarding gardens.
23 pages matching fence in this book
Results 1-3 of 23
What people are saying - Write a review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - Gold_Gato - LibraryThing
This is a very good book for anyone who wants to grow a market garden, even if there is little open ground to do so. By creating squares divided into specific grids, the author provides an easy ... Read full review
Should be required reading if one plans to garden. Very similar system to another book called The Backyard Vegetable Factory.
Garden Sizes and Basic Layouts 31
Chapter 4 HI Tools for the Square Foot Garden
Chapter 5 Getting Started Sun Soil Drainage and Location
14 other sections not shown
Other editions - View all
Green Cities: Ecologically Sound Approaches to Urban Space
No preview available - 1990