Inside you'll find more than 2,000 completely updated market listings with contact information for magazines, stock agencies, advertising firms, book publishers, greeting card and poster markets, newspapers, businesses, galleries and more, including 450 all-new listings.
Each entry provides contact names, addresses, phone numbers, emails and Web sites, plus detailed information on what each markets pays, preferred submission formats, what they're looking for, how much them buy, and more. Easy-to-reference symbols and indexes get you to the most promising markets for your work Fast.
You'll also find an invaluable selection of helpful articles and Insider Reports:
* "Getting Down to Business" details everything you need to know to start selling your photographs, from submitting images to determining fees
* Learn how to make the switch from film to digital-do you know the costs vs. the benefits?
* Photo rep Maria Piscopo tells you how to select the best images for your self-promotion pieces
* Photo rep Lelie Burns details everything you should know about usage, day rates, and negotiating with clients-discover the true value of the images you create!
* Gerard Fritz, owner of the stock agency Novastack, commercial photographer David Spielman, Hal Gould, owner/director of the Camera Obscura Gallery, and Susan McElhinney, photo editor for Ranger Rick, provide an insider's view of the photography business
2003 Photographer's Market also provides information on contests, workshops, professional organizations, portfolio review events, Web sites and more, making it the only reference you need to get your work in print and on display.
41 pages matching Examples of recent in this book
Results 1-3 of 41
What people are saying - Write a review
From the Editor P315
How to Read the Listings in This Book
13 other sections not shown