Managing and living a normal and healthy life after renal (kidney) failure.
Contents of the book:
1. Events leading to my kidney failure.
2. The author as a renal patient.
3. The Kidneys. Definition of kidney failure and kidney disease. Types of renal failure: Acute, chronic, and end stage.
4. Causes, symptoms, and detecting renal failure.
6. Kidney transplants.
7. Problems associated with renal failure.
8. Treatment of renal failure.
11. Living a normal, healthy life after renal failure.
12. Attitudes and beliefs.
14. Organ donor shortage.
15. Research into stem cell technology for kidney failure.
17. About the author. Glossary. References. Lists of books and jornals.