Edmunds New Cars & Trucks Buyer's Guide 2006 Annual
For more than 39 years, millions of consumers have turned to Edmunds' buyer's guides for their shopping needs. This format makes it easy for consumers to get the advice and information they need to purchase their next new vehicle.
Readers benefit from features such as:
- Comprehensive vehicle reviews
- Easy-to-use charts rate competitive vehicles in popular market segments
- In-depth advice on buying and leasing
- Editors' and consumers' ratings
- High-quality photography
- Editors' Most Wanted picks in 27 vehicle categories.
In addition to these features, vehicle shoppers can benefit from the best that they've come to expect from the Edmunds name:
- Crash test ratings from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Warranty information Information on most fuel-efficient models and how to improve your fuel economy
- Detailed explanation of how hybrid vehicles work
- Previews of future vehicles not yet for sale.
85 pages matching Design and Special in this book
Results 1-3 of 85
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Steps to Finding
Buying a New Car
41 other sections not shown
526 Warranty information 537 Specifications Engine/Drivetrain all-wheel drive alloy wheels antilock disc brakes audio system automatic climate control automatic transmission BMW 3 Series Body Styles Style Body Styles,Trim Levels Bose audio cabin CD changer comfortable Compact SUV Consumer Rating Editors coupe Crash Test Scores cruise control Design and Special Destination Charge disc brakes Driving Impressions Edmunds.com says Electronic Brakeforce Distribution engine EPA Fuel Economy five-speed automatic four-cylinder four-wheel antilock disc Fuel Economy Rating horsepower hwy Body Styles Ib-ft of torque Inline Interior Design leather seating Levels and Options luxury manual transmission models MSRP Price Range MSRP Range NHTSA off-road offers OnStar package passengers pg 526 Warranty pg 537 Specifications Powertrains and Performance Rating Editors Rating Ratings Consumer Rating rear seats ride side airbags side curtain airbags Special Features sport stability control steering wheel suspension Tested Not Tested third-row seat torque traction control trim levels truck upgraded vehicle wagon What's