The Healing Power of Herbs: The Enlightened Person's Guide to the Wonders of Medicinal Plants
If you don't believe the 80% of the world's population who depend on herbal remedies to treat common ailments, there is now a wealth of scientific research to substantiate the claims. If used properly, herbal medicine is powerful, effective and simple. THE HEALING POWER OF HERBS draws on scientific research to corroborate what many have known for years: herbs are the key to a longer, more healthful life. Inside you will find a directory to 37 common medicinal plants along with recommendations for treating 34 common health problems.
• How licorice can be used to heal canker sores
• How ginkgo biloba can be used to delay the effects of Alzheimer's disease
• How garlic can be used to improve cholesterol levels
• How green tea can be used to help prevent cancer
• How bromelain can be used to heal athletic injuries
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
How to Lose Weight Fast ?
How to Lose Weight the Healthy Way?
Lose 35 lbs in 4 weeks ! I found Jennifer successful story on this blog
She inspired me with a real example!
Some excerpts from her diary:
- body building cloths
- body building colorado competition
- body building colorado contest
- body building com
- body building com forum