Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according aforesaid agreed allowed answer appear appointed authority Blue bring brought called cause charge Christ Church colony commissioners committed common concerning confederates Connecticut consider constable continue corn Court damages Deputies duly enacted England established faith fine fined five four further Generall give given Governor hand Hartford hath Haven head Indians Inhabitants interest judge Jurisdiction keep land liberty live Lord Magistrates Mary Dyer Massachusetts master means meet minister month nature offence officer ordered particular party peace penalty person plantation pounds present prison proved publick punished put to death Quakers receive Records refuse require respect River servant settled severally shal shillings Society suffer sufficient taken therein thereof things third tion Tobacco town true unless unto Whereas woman
265. oldal - And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul : neither said any of them that aught of the things which he possessed was his own } but they had all things common.
98. oldal - I, AB, do swear, That I do from my heart abhor, detest, and abjure as impious and heretical, that damnable doctrine and position, That princes excommunicated or deprived by the pope, or any authority of the see of Rome, may be deposed or murdered by their subjects, or any other whatsoever.
103. oldal - If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and that when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them...
98. oldal - And I do solemnly in the presence of God profess, testify, and declare, that I do make this declaration, and every part thereof, in the plain and ordinary sense of the words read unto me, as they are commonly understood by English Protestants, without any evasion, equivocation, or mental reservation whatsoever...
67. oldal - Whereas, Mr. Roger Williams, one of the elders of the church of Salem, hath broached and divulged divers new and dangerous opinions against the authority of magistrates ; as also writ letters of defamation, both of the magistrates and churches...
98. oldal - I AB do sincerely promise and swear, That I will be faithful, and bear true allegiance, to their Majesties King William and Queen Mary: So help me God.
99. oldal - Second and since his decease pretended to be and took upon himself the style and title of King of England by the name of James the Third or of Scotland by the name of James the Eighth or the style and title of King of Great Britain hath any right or title whatsoever to the crown of this realm or any other the dominions thereunto belonging.
98. oldal - I do declare, that no foreign prince, person, prelate, state, or potentate hath, or ought to have, any jurisdiction, power, superiority, pre-eminence, or authority ecclesiastical or spiritual, within this realm: So help me God.
99. oldal - Do truly and sincerely acknowledge, profess, testify and declare in my conscience before God and the world that our Sovereign Lord King George is lawful and rightful King of this realm and all other His Majesty's dominions and countries thereunto belonging.