Institute of Medicine, Food and Nutrition Board, Committee on Evaluation of the Safety of Fishery Products
National Academies Press, Jan 1, 1991 - Medical - 452 pages
Can Americans continue to add more seafood to their diets without fear of illness or even death? Seafood-caused health problems are not widespread, but consumers are at risk from seafood-borne microbes and toxins--with consequences that can range from mild enteritis to fatal illness.
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
Need to lose weight?
How to lose weight fast ?
How to lose weight in a week ? And now ... read my successful story here
Some excerpts from my diary:
- the list exercises best of abdominal
- healthy weight loss recipes nutrition guidelines
- herbal remedy for poison oak
- sports nutrition for kids
- fitness machines home exercise equipment