Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
ancient Apostles appointed Archbishop assertion authority avrov binding Bishop called Canon Catechism celebration century ceremonial character Chris Christ Christian Church of England circumcision Communion conscience considered Constantine Council Council of Carthage Decalogue diem Divine doctrine document Dominica duty Ebionites Eccle English enjoined existence fact Fathers Fcap Festivals Fourth Commandment God's hath heathen Hengstenberg Heylin History Holy Communion holy days hour institution Jewish Sabbath Jews Judaism Kara keep labour Lecture Lord Lord's Day manner matter ment mentioned merely moral Moses nature Note obligation observance ordinance origin passage Pharisees positive Post 8vo practice prayer purely Ecclesiastical Puritans quod quoted reference Reformation religion religious rest Resurrection Sabbatarian Sabbath Day Sabbatum Saturday Savoy Conference says Scripture Second Edition Sermons seventh day speak spirit Sunday supposed Tertullian Testament things tion torn Vols week whole Woodcuts words worship writers
202. oldal - Not to covet nor desire other men's goods ; but to learn and labour truly to get mine own living, and to do my duty in that state of life unto which it shall please God to call me.
48. oldal - Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holy day, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days : which are a shadow of things to come ; but the body is of Christ.
220. oldal - Almighty God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who desireth not the death of a sinner but rather that he may turn from his wickedness, and live; and hath given power and commandment, to his Ministers, to declare and pronounce to his people, being penitent, the Absolution and Remission of their sins: He pardoneth and absolveth all them that truly repent, and unfeignedly believe his holy Gospel.
173. oldal - For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
58. oldal - And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God, Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
147. oldal - Then said the LORD unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no.
177. oldal - But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?
33. oldal - General Councils may not be gathered together without the commandment and will of princes. And when they be gathered together, (forasmuch as they be an assembly of men, whereof all be not governed with the Spirit and Word of God,) they may err, and sometimes have erred, even in things pertaining unto God. Wherefore things ordained by them as necessary to salvation, have neither strength nor authority, unless it may be declared that they be taken out of Holy Scripture.
148. oldal - And it came to pass, that on the sixth day they gathered twice as much bread, two omers for one man. And all the rulers of the congregation came and told Moses. And he said unto them, This is that which the Lord hath said, To-morrow is the rest of the holy Sabbath unto the Lord.