Career Renegade: How to Make a Great Living Doing What You Love
There’s a revolution brewing across the nation--a movement that’s changing lives and revealing little known paths to passion and prosperity.
It’s about building a great living around what you love to do most. Once you’ve been touched by it, you’ll never be the same. This book is your way in, your admission ticket to the world of the career renegade.
Jonathan Fields, mega-firm lawyer turned successful lifestyle entrepreneur, blogger and writer shows you how to turn your passion–whether it’s cooking or copy-writing, teaching or playing video games–into a better payday and a richly satisfying life.
* Discover the 7 career renegade paths to prosperity
* Tap technology to turn a seemingly moneyless passion into a goldmine
* Rapidly test and tune your idea for free, from the comfort of your couch
* Establish yourself as an authority in a new field with little or no investment
* Cultivate the mission-driven, action-oriented career renegade mindset
* Rally others to your cause, and convince them you’re not nuts
Join the movement now…and take back your livelihood and life!
From the Trade Paperback edition.
What people are saying - Write a review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - rclancy - LibraryThing
One of my close friends recommended this book to me based on our many conversations regarding our careers. While for the most part I've "liked" my work throughout my career, I can't remember when I ... Read full review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - MissTeacher - LibraryThing
A great book, though not what I was expecting. Having experienced quite a few career-related crises in the last two months, I rushed to put this book on hold--thinking it would reaffirm my passion for ... Read full review
Other editions - View all
Career Renegade: How to Make a Great Living Doing what You Love
No preview available - 2009