Frommer's New York City 2012
, Jun 15, 2011
- 496 pages
- Full-color throughout
- Free full-color, foldout map
- Completely updated every year
- Insider advice on avoiding the crowds as you make your way from the Bronx (up) to the Battery (down)
- Where to find the best bagels, burgers, and pizza, as well as the hottest new eateries, and classic dining experiences
- Insightful commentary on New York City's "greatest hits" from the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Statue of Liberty, to hidden gems like The Grolier Club and Louis Armstrong House
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert authors are all passionate New Yorkers: they tell it like it is in a colorful and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.