The Migraine Solution: A Complete Guide to Diagnosis, Treatment, and Pain Management
St. Martin's Press, Jan 3, 2012 - Health & Fitness - 272 pages
How can I tell if my headache is a migraine?
Learn how to treat your migraines safely—and regain control of your life—with THE MIGRAINE SOLUTION
· The most comprehensive, up-to-date information available on migraines— including a list of essential resources and FAQs
· A-to-Z lists of prescription and nonprescription medications, herbal remedies, vitamin supplements, complementary therapies, and alternative options
· Possible triggers for your migraines—including caffeine and diet—and proven techniques to help you manage pain from the nation's leading neurologists
· Simple lifestyle choices that can reduce your number of migraines—including nutrition, sleep, meditation, exercise, and more
· Migraine myth-busters, must-know advice for women and children, and firsthand reports from a noted health journalist and lifetime migraine sufferer
· Plus a personal migraine log to help you conquer your pain for life!
What people are saying - Write a review
GZbGfPf?l7 What Are the Different Types
6afw 2 What Is a Migraine?
GWS Migraine Triggers
Evaluating and Tracking
Finding the Right Doctor
Your Doctors Appointment
6A427bl 5 Migraine Medications
? Complementary Alternative
Ca 0 Lifestyle Changes
GW 2 Emergency Care