That's Disgusting!: An Adult Guide to What's Gross, Tasteless, Rude, Crude, and Lewd
This impolite, aromatic, and incredibly erudite flatulence compendium will astound you with:
- The recent discovery of the world's oldest joke, a proverb from the Old Babylonian period, that turned out to be--that's right, folks--a fart joke.
- A new reading of Emily Dickinson's poetry that "reveals" the true meaning behind "They Have a Little Odor."
- A harrowing account of Apollo astronauts getting inner-space gas from hydrogen bubbles in their drinking water on their way to the moon.
- The other Tiger Woods scandal--this one involving a mysterious cheek-squeak recorded while Tiger sized up an approach shot at the 2009 Buick Open.
- A scientist who built the world's biggest whoopee cushion and lived to tell about it . . .
. . . and many more wacky but true tales from the fart historian who brought you the best-selling "Who Cut the Cheese?" and its combustible sequel, "Blame It on the Dog." In this incomparable collection you'll experience firsthand the Jungian implications of farting, the environmental import of "flatulence cards" in the carbon-offset market, and the brutally honest social commentary of a man whose office chair broadcasts his farts on Twitter. After reading this book you'll proudly proclaim, "I fart, therefore I am."
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.