Hands of Light: A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field
With the clarity of a physicist and the compassion of a gifted healer with fifteen years of professional experience observing 5,000 clients and students, Barbara Ann Brennan presents the first in-depth study of the human energy field for people who seek happiness, health and their full potential.
Our physical bodies exist within a larger "body," a human energy field or aura, which is the vehicle through which we create our experience of reality, including health and illness. It is through this energy field that we have the power to heal ourselves.
This energy body -- only recently verified by scientists, but long known to healers and mystics -- is the starting point of all illness. Here, our most powerful and profound human interactions take place, the precursor and healer of all physiological and emotional disturbances.
Hands of Light is your guide to a new wholeness. It offers:
• A new paradigm for the human, in health, relationship, and disease
• An understanding of how the human energy field looks, functions, is disturbed, healed, and interacts with friends and lovers.
• Training in the ability to see and interpret auras
• Medically verified case studies of healing people from all walks of life with a variety of illnesses.
• Guidelines for healing the self and others.
• The author's personal and intriguing life adventure which gives us a model for growth, courage and possibilities for expanded consciousness
What people are saying - Write a review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - gcamp - LibraryThing
Jon Lee Anderson's book 'Che Guevara: A Revolutionary Life' was pretty amazing. I can't imagine the hours and the legwork that he put into researching this book. He tracked down Che's private journals ... Read full review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - Astridestella - LibraryThing
'HANDS OF LIGHT' by Barbara Brennan I discovered this book purely by chance, I was at the book shop looking for something else and it was almost as if it was presented to me. It was in the entirely ... Read full review