Town and Country Planning in the UK
Town and Country Planning in the UK has become the Bible of British planning. In this new edition detailed consideration is given to: * the nature of planning and its historical evolution
* central and local government, the EU and other agencies
* the framework of plans and other instruments
* development control
* land policy and planning gain
* environmental and countryside planning
* sustainable development, waste and pollution
* heritage and transport planning
* urban policies and regeneration
This twelfth edition has been completely revised and expanded to cover the whole of the UK. The new edition explains more fully the planning policies and actions of the European Union and takes into account the implications of local government reorganization, the 'plan-led system' and the growing interest in promoting sustainable development.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.