Frommer's New York City 2013
, Jun 20, 2012
- 496 pages
- Full-color throughout
- Free full-color, foldout map
- Completely updated every year
- Insider advice on saving time, money and avoiding crowds as you explore some New York City’s prime attractions, from the Museum of Natural History to the new 9/11 Memorial Plaza, as well as hidden gems like the Museum of Chinese in America and the Louis Armstrong Home & Museum in Queens.
- Where to find the best burgers, pizza, bagels and barbecue in NYC…as well as the hottest new eateries, beloved classic restaurants, and exotic tastes for every appetite and budget.
- Insightful commentary on the art and architecture of New York City, from Colonial days to the new towers that reshape the 21st century skyline of Manhattan.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.