Ambulation Analysis in Wearable ECG
Subhasis Chaudhuri, Tanmay Pawar, Siddhartha Duttagupta
Ambulation Analysis in Wearable ECG demonstrates why, due to recent developments, the wearable ECG recorder substantiates a significant innovation in the healthcare field.
About this book:
- Examines the viability of wearable ECG in cardiac monitoring.
- Includes chapters written by practitioners who have personally developed such hardware to write about the hardware details.
- Bridges the gap between hardware and algorithmic developments with chapters that specifically discuss the hardware aspects and their corresponding calibration issues.
- Presents a useful text for both practitioners and researchers in biomedical engineering and related interdisciplinary fields.
- Assumes basic familiarity with digital signal processing and linear algebra.