Scofield Study Bible: New King James version, Volume 1
This book, which represents a quantum leap in the development of the respected ScofieldRG Study Bible, combines a popular modern Bible translation with the highly regarded ScofieldRG study system. The new edition includes a host of useful features that are sure to enhance the augmentation (not revision) of this renowned one-volume resource, thereby broadening its readership. This sturdy hardcover style features sewn pages.
Includes a subject-based topical chain reference system for following major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture; over 100 factual articles, charts, and lists that put a wealth of fascinating information at the reader's fingertips; expanded introductions that include detailed outlines of each book; study note biblical references in the familiar, "chapter-and-verse" format; bottom-of-the-page study notes that permit quick retrieval of interesting data; a striking page design and easy-to-read typeface; in-text black-and-white maps that orient the reader to geographical references in the biblical text; notes crucial to understanding the Scofield are formatted as accessible, in-text articles; sectional headings have been added for ease in following God's guiding hand in human history; and, there are 16 pages of accurate, full-color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features) that illustrate the biblical world.
* An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system.
* Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists.
* Expanded introductions with detailed outlines of each book.
* An expanded Subject index.
* Study not biblical references are in "chapter-and-verse" format.
* Side-column references are grouped by chapter and verse.
* Over 550 in-text definitions of proper nouns for people and place names.
* Nearly 70 in-text black and white maps and charts.
* In-text articles of nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the ScofieldRG.
* Indexes to Proper Nouns, Chain References, and Subjects.
* 16 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features).
* Bottom-of-the-page study notes.
* Sectional headings.
* Select NKJV Concordance.
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: NKJV Scofield Study Bible III, Largeprint, HardcoverUser Review - Misfit Mom - Christianbook.com
I'd been looking for a new bible for a while now. I got a different large print one on here (CBD), but it had no place for notes and funny how I really missed the headings (I couldn't find anything ... Read full review
Review: NKJV Scofield Study Bible III, Largeprint, HardcoverUser Review - Donna Miller - Christianbook.com
I love everything about this Bible except the red letter print is bright orangey, red. My first reaction was "let me put my sunglasses on!" Read full review
The Historical Books
From Malachi to Matthew
77ie Epistles of Paul
Corinthians 1 Cor
Samuel 2 Sam
Kings 1 Kin
Kings 2 Kin
Chronicles 2 Chr
The Poetical and Wisdom Books
Song of Solomon Song
774 Prophetic Books
Jeremiah jer loot
Corinthians 2 Cor
Thessalonians 1 Thess
Timothy l Tim
The General Epistles
Peter 1 Pet
Peter 2 Pet
Monies Weights and Measures
Index to Proper Names
Concise NKJV Concordance
Septuagint an early Greek translation of