Cracking the AP World History Exam 2016
PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Equip yourself to ace the AP World History Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide.
In addition to all the great material in our classic Cracking the AP World History guide--which includes thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to AP Connect extras via our online portal--this edition includes extra exams, for a total of 5 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations!
This book is the best value currently on the market, offering as much or more practice as the nearest competitor but at a price that's 20% lower.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
* Comprehensive content review for all test topics
* Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP World History Exam and the changes planned for the 2017 exam
* Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
* Access to AP Connect, our online portal for late-breaking news, exam updates, and more
Premium Practice to Help Achieve Excellence.
* 5 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations (2 more than the classic Cracking book)
* Lists of key terms, people, places, and events at the end of each content chapter
* Detailed maps and helpful timelines of major developments in world history
Techniques That Actually Work.
* Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
* Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
* Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
We don't have to tell you how tough AP World History can be to learn and analyze (after all, there's so much of it), but Cracking the AP World History Exam will arm you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score!
What people are saying - Write a review
Using This Book to Improve Your APScore
About the AP World History Exam
TestTaking Strategies for the AP World History Exam
How to Approach the Essay Section
How to Approach the DocumentBased Question DBO
How to Approach the ChangeoverTime and Comparative Essays
Using Time Effectively to Maximize Points
Part W Content Review for the AP World History Exam
Additional Practice Tests
Other editions - View all
Africa agricultural Analyzes answer choices AP World History Asia Basic Core became began Britain British Buddhism Byzantine Byzantine Empire Catholic change-over-time chapter China Chinese Christianity church cities civilizations colonies communist Confucianism conquered countries cross culture Daoism developed documents Dynasty East Eastern economic Egypt eliminate emperor England essay established European Expanded Core feudal France French Germany global Han Dynasty Hindu Hinduism Holy Roman Empire huge impact imperialism incorrect independence India influence Italy Japan Japanese land leaders major military Ming Dynasty Mongols movements multiple-choice questions Muslim nations organized Ottoman Empire peasants period political population Protestant Reformation Reformation region religion religious remember role Roman Empire Rome rule rulers Russia score Section slaves social society Soviet Union Spain Spanish spread territories thesis tion Tokugawa Shogunate trade routes United West western Europe women World History Exam writing