Cracking the AP World History Exam 2016
PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Equip yourself to ace the AP World History Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide.
In addition to all the great material in our classic Cracking the AP World History guide--which includes thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to AP Connect extras via our online portal--this edition includes extra exams, for a total of 5 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations!
This book is the best value currently on the market, offering as much or more practice as the nearest competitor but at a price that's 20% lower.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
* Comprehensive content review for all test topics
* Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP World History Exam and the changes planned for the 2017 exam
* Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
* Access to AP Connect, our online portal for late-breaking news, exam updates, and more
Premium Practice to Help Achieve Excellence.
* 5 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations (2 more than the classic Cracking book)
* Lists of key terms, people, places, and events at the end of each content chapter
* Detailed maps and helpful timelines of major developments in world history
Techniques That Actually Work.
* Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
* Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
* Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
We don't have to tell you how tough AP World History can be to learn and analyze (after all, there's so much of it), but Cracking the AP World History Exam will arm you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score!
What people are saying - Write a review
Great review toolUser Review - Christine A. - Overstock.com
Ordered for daughter to use for studying ACT great book and very helpful. It is layed out in an easy to use format and overstock had the best price on it for sure! Great... Read full review
Hannah.AUser Review - Christopher A. - Overstock.com
Bought this for my daughter . Shes in 10th grade but taking an AP History class. This book has been very helpful! Read full review
Using This Book to Improve Your APScore
About the AP World History Exam
TestTaking Strategies for the AP World History Exam
How to Approach the Essay Section
How to Approach the DocumentBased Question DBO
How to Approach the ChangeoverTime and Comparative Essays
Using Time Effectively to Maximize Points
Part W Content Review for the AP World History Exam
Additional Practice Tests