Fodor's Exploring Spain
- A lively, graphic, full-color guidebook to Spain, from Madrid and Malaga to the mountain fastnesses of the Pyrenees.
- Color photography and archival and other illustrations throughout; zingy captions.
- Intelligent, opinionated writing by Adam Hopkins and Gabrielle Macphedran.
- Solid travel reportage on every region punctuated by lively sidebars on Spain's Roman, Moorish, and Catholic past, plus articles on Spanish culture, from bullfighting to the visionary architect Gaudi.
- What to see and do, plus walking tours in Madrid and Barcelona.
- Special rating system identifying not-to-be-missed sights.
- To-the-point reviews of dining and lodging.
- Key planning information.
- Over 25 detailed maps and plans.
- Comprehensive destination/topic index.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
E PAIN THRC LIGH VDICEE PAST
The Republic 45
10 other sections not shown
18th-century Alfonso ancient Andalucia Aragon arcaded arches architecture Asturias Avila Barcelona baroque Basque beach buildings built Burgos cafés Calle capital carved Casa Castilian castle Catalan Catalonia cathedral Catholic Monarchs century ceramics Charles Christian church of San cloister coast Costa Costa Brava Cuenca decorated Duero Ebro Eixample El Cid Extremadura façade famous Ferdinand fishing Franco Galicia gardens Gothic Goya Granada houses huge Isabella Juan kings Madrid magnificent Mancha mansions María medieval miles modern Modernista monastery Moorish Moors mountains Mudéjar Museo museum Navarre old town paintings palace Palacio parador park Paseo patio Philip Picos de Europa pilgrims Plaça Plateresque Plaza Mayor Prado Puerta Pyrenees Rambla region Renaissance resort restaurants river road Roman Romanesque Romanesque church royal Salamanca Santa Maria Santiago Seville Sierra Spain Spaniards Spanish square streets style Toledo tourist tower Valencia valley village Visigothic visitors walk walls