The Essentials of European History: 1914 to 1935, World War I and Europe in crisis
Exceptionally comprehensive series in a variety of different fields, from the most basic to the most advanced. Truly a testimony to REA's competence in diverse disciplines!
- As their name implies, these concise, thorough study guides summarize the essentials of the field covered.
- A lasting reference source for students, teachers, and professionals.
- Provide quick, easy access to critical information.
- Helpful when preparing for exams and doing homework.
- Each about 100 pages.
- Trim Size: 5 1/2" x 8 1/4" (14 cm x 21 cm).
- A variety of free display racks is available.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.