The BBook of Geek
The Only Geek Humor Book You'll Ever Need
Your first love was a Commodore 64. You are fluent in Elvish. Your perfect weekend involves World of Warcraft, Half-Life, and multiple viewings of Office Space. You've already booked your trip to next year's Comic-Con. You are a geek, and this is the book for you.
Part reference, part satire, this hilarious guide from the genius behind BBspot.com simultaneously pokes fun at and celebrates every subject close to a geek's heart--from The Matrix to MacGyver, from Linux to Stan Lee. Covering the eight pillars of geek knowledge--science, literature, hardware, software, gaming, the Internet, TV, and movies--The BBook of Geek offers a Vulcan salute to geeks everywhere.
Top 11 Reasons to Buy this BBook:
11. Secret code on page 42 unlocks the secret to life, the universe, and everything.
10. It has fewer pages than the average video card review.
9. There aren't wireless connections everywhere and you'll need something to read.
8. It is required reading for those wishing to participate in Web 3.0.
7. We promise no Ents will come after you for buying paper products.
6. It is the BBook you're looking for, move along, move along (to the cash register).
5. Loads more quickly than any page on the Internet.
4. Plenty of pictures with which to blackmail the author included at no extra charge.
3. Cthulhu waits for you to buy this BBook.
2. Like the Klingons say about this book, "It is a good day to buy!"
1. Playing "Where's Brian" in the pictures is much easier than those Waldo books.
NOTICE TO ALL READERS: PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING END READER LICENSE AGREEMENT. By picking up this book and reading this license, you have agreed to purchase this book. You may not put this book down under penalty of law until you have completed your purchase. Laughs are expected but not guaranteed by this agreement. Who knows, you could be some mirthless troll--should I be responsible for that? I mean, really.
"Briggs is the funniest guy on the Internet that most people have never heard of. That's about to change." --Drew Curtis, FARK.com
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
alien Apple Atari Babylon 5 Star BBook Bill Gates BitTorrent browser called Carroll Carroll Carroll Cleaner Cleaner Cleaner comic could’ve Coulton or Bolton Craig’s List created developed Drug Slang Drug Earth engine episode evil fans film Firefox Geek Cred Geek Facts Google grue Hip-Hop Hip-Hop Hip-Hop Intel Internet iPod kids LARP Linux MacGyver machine manga Microsoft monkeys Moore’s Law movie MPAA Mythbusters Nethack Nintendo original Overclocking PacMan percent Perl play players Pokémon Pokémon Pokémon Pokémon popular processor programming language released RIAA Robot Language science fiction scientists Seuss Seuss Seuss Seuss Slang Drug Slang speed of light SpiderMan Stan Lee Star Trek Star Wars Star Wars Star Stargate Steve Jobs Superhero Superhero Superhero Superhero Tesla Theory There’s transistor Twilight Zone users video game Vogon Vogon Vogon Wars Star Wars Wikipedia World of Warcraft Yu-Gi-Oh Yu-Gi-Oh Yu-Gi-Oh Yu-Gi-Oh