**231 POSES AND 42 SEQUENCES FOR TOTAL MIND/BODY BLISS!**
The Women's Health Big Book of Yoga is designed for beginners and longtime devotees alike. It's the essential guide for anyone looking to mellow their mind and get a sleek, sculpted body. Yoga can be an incredible total-body workout—burning up to 400 calories in an intense, 90-minute session (roughly the same as 40 minutes of moderate running!). It's also a proven stress-reliever and energy-booster. Packed with postures and sequences that tone and lengthen, this definitive manual also offers breathing and meditation techniques, advice on finding the right style of yoga, and even a nutrition plan centered around clean, calming foods.
- Strengthen and sculpt your entire body with targeted sequences in 15 minutes or less!
- Rev up your sex life with OMgasmic routines
- Improve your overall health—from easing hangovers to relieving back pain to getting clear, glowing skin!
Plus, tons of nutrition advice:
- Tips on conscious, healthy eating (try Meatless Mondays!)
- A quick 3-day cleanse that boosts metabolism and recharges your system
- Easy-to-prepare recipes—plus an instant smoothie maker!
The Women's Health Big Book of Yoga covers it all, from basic postures to debunking yoga myths to avoiding common injuries. It is the only guide you'll ever need to stretch and tone your way to your fittest, healthiest, happiest self!