Night Fall: A Novel
- DeMille's previous novel, Up Country (0-446-51657-0), was published in Warner hardcover in 1/02, debuting at #2 on the New York Times bestseller list. To date, it has sold over one million copies in hardcover and paperback print combined. Film rights were sold to Paramount Pictures, the studio that produced the highly successful film version of DeMille's The General's Daughter, starring John Travolta.
- The Book-of-the-Month Club has made Night Fall a Main Selection.
- Night Fall marks the return of the popular character Detective John Corey, who was previously featured in the author's New York Times bestsellers The Lion's Game (Warner, 2000) and Plum Island (Warner, 1997), which hit #1 on the list. Both novels have over two million copies in print combined, respectively, and received widespread critical acclaim.
- There are more than 17 million copies of the author's books in print in the United States alone.
- Available as a Time Warner AudioBook
- Also available in a Large Print Edition.
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: Night Fall (John Corey #3)User Review - Lori - Goodreads
What I remember most about this book is that I predicted the ending and my husband didn't! I love all John Corey books. I just realized this one wasn't in my list and I have no idea when I read it but it was a long time ago. Read full review
Review: Night Fall (John Corey #3)User Review - Beefgir - Goodreads
a really good detective book. but i have to say... one of the most interesting books i have read. because it had no conclusion. SPOILERS! that ending was ... i dont want to say i saw it coming... but ... Read full review