Night Fall: A Novel
- DeMille's previous novel, Up Country (0-446-51657-0), was published in Warner hardcover in 1/02, debuting at #2 on the New York Times bestseller list. To date, it has sold over one million copies in hardcover and paperback print combined. Film rights were sold to Paramount Pictures, the studio that produced the highly successful film version of DeMille's The General's Daughter, starring John Travolta.
- The Book-of-the-Month Club has made Night Fall a Main Selection.
- Night Fall marks the return of the popular character Detective John Corey, who was previously featured in the author's New York Times bestsellers The Lion's Game (Warner, 2000) and Plum Island (Warner, 1997), which hit #1 on the list. Both novels have over two million copies in print combined, respectively, and received widespread critical acclaim.
- There are more than 17 million copies of the author's books in print in the United States alone.
- Available as a Time Warner AudioBook
- Also available in a Large Print Edition.
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: Night Fall (John Corey #3)User Review - Andy - Goodreads
The author achieves something pretty impressive with his John Corey series. He's dealing with serious topics like the TWA plane that went down near Long Island. As far as I know, he includes a lot of ... Read full review
Review: Night Fall (John Corey #3)User Review - Katharina - Goodreads
My Dad loves this author for mystery/suspense, and I'm going to have to read some more of his books. Really enjoyed the facts presented about the crash of TWA Flight 800 and the tie-ins presented during the book to other terrorism acts. Read full review