Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Spiritual Treasury for the Children of God: Consisting of a Meditation for ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
affections appear assurance behold believe beloved blessed blood body bring called carnal cause Christ Christ Jesus christian comfort confidence conscience corrupt covenant daily dear death delight desire disciples distress doth earth elect enemy enjoy eternal everlasting experience eyes faith Father fear feel flesh give given glorify glorious glory God's gospel grace hand happy hath hear heart heaven Hence holy honor hope humble Jesus Jesus Christ joyful keep knowledge light live look Lord lusts mind nature never object Paul peace perfect poor sinners pray prayer precious present pride promises reason receive rejoice rich righteousness saints saith salvation satan saved Saviour sense sight sinners sins sorrow soul speak Spirit strength suffer sure sweet thee thine things thou art thou hast thoughts true trust truth unto views walk wisdom
81. oldal - If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love.
224. oldal - My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him: for whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
62. oldal - Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
121. oldal - Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus ; and the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.
44. oldal - Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread. And he shall be for a sanctuary...
155. oldal - Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works.
110. oldal - And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
280. oldal - But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.