Dignity at Work: Eliminate Bullying and Create and a Positive Working Environment
Bullying in the workplace is now a recognised problem, and a cause for major concern. Victims stand to lose their self-esteem, their health and even their careers. Organisations that do not endeavour to put an end to this behaviour lose productivity, profits and their good reputations.
Dignity at Work is derived from the author's many years of experience working with organisations of all sizes and at all levels. This book outlines practical guidelines essential to organisations that want to combat bullying in the workplace, and psychologists and professional counsellors working with those organisations. It provides:
* the tools to identify bullying behaviour
* expertise to create new policies and integrate them into corporate culture
* confidence to know when and how to intervene practically and therapeutically
* the skills required to know when to seek external help from professional counsellors
* psychologists and counsellors with advice on how to transfer their skills to organisations as independent contractors
Bullying will no longer be tolerated, and organisations must create environments that do not support mistreatment. This book provides managers, Human Resources staff and professional counsellors with the skills required to be able to recognise when a problem exists, and deal with it effectively.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.