The Truth about Uri Geller
There is more to Uri Geller than his countless "miracles" - and James (The Amazing) Randi tells all in this fascinating examination of the Geller myth.
- What really makes Geller run?
- Why have scientists reported on all Geller's "successful" psychic
tests and ignored his many failures?
- Why will Uri perform almost anywhere, anytime, except in front
of professional magicians?
- Can Geller actually bend spoons, keys and nails with his "psychic"
- Why do people around the world continue to believe Geller has
magic powers, when his tricks have been exposed many times?
In an eye-opening exposť, Randi provides a devastating blow to Geller and the pseudoscience of parapsychology.
22 pages matching conjuror in this book
Results 1-3 of 22
What people are saying - Write a review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - sgerbic - LibraryThing
Reviewed July 2002 Extremely interesting yet dated, Uri is all but forgotten to American culture. I'm sure this book was really controversial at the time, I wonder how much impact it had on Uri's ... Read full review
Outstanding expose of Uri Geller. I first read the this book at 18, and it's been one of my favorites ever since.
How Does Uri Do It?
About the SRI Report
What Does It All Mean?
19 other sections not shown